A New High-Performance Operating System
A new high-performance operating system that pursues ease of use, and combines the best hardware in the industry with the advanced application/network systems.
- • Outstanding operability thanks to upgraded hardware
- • 19-inch large screen offers better and useful display functions
- • Enhanced functionality by incorporating CAM software
- • New functions for easier setup and maintenance
Equipped with ESPRIT
CAM software is incorporated into the MAPPS, allowing programming of 3D shapes of complex, higher added-value workpieces.
Advantages of installing ESPRIT
- • No need to prepare post processors
- • You can start using CAM software as soon as you obtain a machine
- • Cost for purchasing CAM software can be saved
- • Programs created on the PC can be modified on the MAPPS
- • Two-year warranty support (including free update) is available
- Importable CAD Data
- • Importable data as standard
DXF, DWG, Parasolid, SolidEdge, SolidWorks, VDA, ACIS, Inventor
- • Importable Data as options
STEP Data Exchange CATIA V4 Native File Reader, CATIA V5 Native File Reader, CATIA V4/V5 Native File Reader, Unigraphics Native File Reader, Pro/Engineer Native File Reader
Using ESPRIT on both PC and machine by Floating license
A floating license enables you to use the CAM software (ESPRIT) on your PC via LAN connection.
Distributors/Trading companies, Mori Seiki Technical Centers and ESPRIT Support Team will answer inquiries about the CAM software.
Improved ease of setup
Downloading tool model data from WEB
Tool models are created by defining tool shapes. Importing 3D tool models into the machine eliminates the time and effort to define shapes.3D tool models can be downloaded from the Mori Seiki webpage using MORI-NET Global Edition Advance.
File display and Memo function
Data for setups, including tool data, drawing data and text data, can be viewed on MAPPS. Text data is editable.
Screen list function
This function enables you to quickly jump to the screen you set in the list.
Improved ease of maintenance
When an alarm occurs, MAPPS identifies the cause of the trouble and provides solutions.
Display of Manuals
Manuals can be viewed on MAPPS.
Shorter drawing time was achieved thanks to increased CPU performance.
MAPPS Camera [Option]
Images taken by cameras installed inside/outside the machine can be displayed on the programming screen.
This function is useful for maintenance.
- Possible camera installation points
- • Inside machine (to check machining)
- • Chip bucket (to check chip accumulation)
- • Tool magazine (to check cutting tools)
- • Other points requested by customers